The reviewing process is provided by the Scientific Committee.
Each paper is reviewed by two editors, experts in the field the paper belongs to.
After the reviewing process, authors receive the decision from the editorial board as follows:
- Accepted with slight changes
- Revise and resubmit
- Rejected (not in compliance with the journal)
The evaluation of each paper follows these criteria:
- Importance of Topic
- Relevance for the Journal
- Writing & Organization
- Literature Review
- Conceptual Development
- Research Design
- Finding (s) & Conclusion (s)
- Implications for Theory and Practice
- Ideas for Future Research